Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Exam in a week!!!!

ONE week left before exam starts!!! ARGHHH!!! And I am far from prepared to face some kind of stupid examination which just adds burden to a student's life...

Goals for this term:

-Get at least 50 for sejarah after signing some shit for Sally who claims that its regarding my results... Who knows what will she do if i suck again this term...

-Get A for physics... My favourite subject yet is my most inconsistent subject...This term should be ok though... Oh, and if I beat Justin in phy this term, which is VERY likely, he'll gonna run padang 15 rounds xD

-Maintain chemistry...

-Pass bio...

-Score Bm to proof Salwana wrong and proof to my dad that I'm not wasting my time reading the novel!

-Get around 60 for chinese... I duwan be a banana!!!


GOOD LUCK in exam mates!!!

p/s : Liverpoop fans, err.. i mean liverpool, too bad, good luck next season. muahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Robin