Wednesday, April 8, 2009

freak

I know my blog is sort of lame...forgive me....

Anyway, after school today, i got on a freako driver's cab. Half way through the journey, i saw him taking out a shaver that makes me wonder what the hell his thinking trying to shave while driving and he don't really have a beard or moustach. Suddenly, i saw him reaching out to his chest and start hearing the shaving sound... Omg!!! i think he's shaving his tits or something...damn disgusting... Later when i was paying, the coins slip from his hands. That freako start scolding me for being rude and accused me of throwing the coins at him instead of giving them nicely. I was damn pissed and feel like shouting in his face telling that shaving your tits in front of a passenger while driving is not only rude but dangerous as well. Who knows he might be too stunned by the looks of his old fugly crumpled tits and lost concentration and crashed? 

That's it for my 1st post. A pissed one...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Robin