Monday, July 25, 2011

FML

I had a terrible day… It all started at 2.30am when I go to bed. As expected, mosquitoes continue harassing me all night long, making me unable to sleep. Thus, I start hunting them down. I feel awesome being able to pinch at least 3 mosquitoes with 2 fingers. Its not easy at all.

After that, I tried sleeping again. By this time its already 4am. Although I was very sleepy, I still cant fall asleep. So I went to do my chemistry report till 6.30am then go to bed.

Woke up at 11.45, feeling like a zombie, but still have to get ready to school for a 12-1pm class. Basically just stoned in the class. After lunch, I went to digital mall to buy an anti-glare laptop screen protector worth RM49. I know its super overpriced, but somehow I don’t know for what reason, I bought it. Turn out it is a crap, not much anti-glare properties, and makes your screen looks super greasy.

Then I went to Low Yatt plaza to buy a keyboard protector worth RM15 and a mini vacuum to clean the keyboard worth RM10 (I don’t know why I need this either…). After buying the keyboard protector, I realized I could have got it for RM9 instead from another shop. Throughout the journey, my slippers keep rubbing against my feet and now I think I’m about to have blisters. Plus, I’ll be playing football on Wednesday, hopefully everything will be fine by then. Back to the stuffs I bought, the keyboard protector is slightly too big for my keyboard, while the vacuum is more like a vibrator than a vacuum. Hopefully I can change the keyboard protector tomorrow.

In addition to the cost of my trip to KL and back home, I wasted around RM80 today. Now I feel like stabbing myself……….

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

that does not help at all….

 

Somebody kill me please….

 

I could have ate some awesome possum food with the RM80, instead I spent them on crap…..

 

FML……………

Now I have no mood to do my report that is due tomorrow. Well, life goes on…. Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Robin