Sunday, July 31, 2011

Outing

Went to Low Yatt with Anselm and Jian Kai today, or yesterday, depends on how you see it. Thank god I’m allowed to change the keyboard protector I bought back on Monday, plus a internet switch for Jian Kai. The keyboard protector costs RM8, while the switch is RM29, minus the RM15 for the previous keyboard protector, we paid RM22 in total. I’m still getting used to type with the keyboard protector on, it just makes the key more hard and stiff, thus requiring more strength to type, I suppose it is for those people who types very hard. Anselm wanted to buy a keyboard protector too, but unfortunately there was none for his model.

The day did not begin well for me though, I overslept and made the both of them to wait for me for an hour before we went to A&W to have breakfast. Service was slow, and my corney dog was not really nice.

After Low Yatt, we went to Pavillion to have lunch at KFC. We ordered snack plate but mine was with the smallest chicken you can imagine. It’s like I paid RM9 for a chicken nugget. After lunch, we went to watch

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Transformers 3!!!!

Although it’s been awhile, there were still many people watching. Basically it’s the usual transformer stuffs, robots wacking robots with bitching government officials. Overall, not bad, full of actions, will give it a 8/10.

Prefer this:

Megan Fox



over this though:

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley


and definitely over this:





myphoto

Self-obsessed Lee Jian Kai =)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Robin