Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Life is fantastic.... NOT!!!!!!!!

yesh, i'm still stoning at home....


yesh, my current life is pretty bored, repeating the same routine everyday....


Fortunately, there is a twist in my life....


Something happened!!! o.O


Unfortunately, it sucks....


well, approximately 45 minutes ago, i registered for a GSC account so that i can book tickets...

After i registered, and verified through my e-mail, a sentence saying "click here to return to home page" appears at the GSC web... So, I clicked it... like DUH!!!


Then, something lovely occurs... ACCESS DENIED!!!! !@#$%^&

chill~~~


i click the refresh button.... same outcome....


i closed the page and open it again... same outcome....

!@#$%^


15 minutes later...

i open the page again... this time its SERVICE UNAVAILABLE!!! !@#$%

screw it...

return to my blog to reply on the chatbox... POSTING FAIL!@$#$%^

now i feel like smashing my computer!!!! ARGH!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Robin