Wednesday, April 14, 2010

!@#$% you!

Hey there... just wanna say...




I HATE MY CHURCH

No offence... but I emphasize... MY church... I don't really have a problem with any religion but maybe the attitude of some of my church people is just too much...

seriously la... those missionaries are like so so so so so so irritating le.... they keep insisting on coming to my house and talk about the gospel or whatever... bla bla bla... they had been repeating the same thing for the past 10 years or so... They will keep calling me to arrange appointments to visit, even though i keep telling them that me and my bro are busy, they will still insist on an appointment even if it take 1000000000000000000 years!!!

arghh!!! its no big deal coming to my house really... its not that i'm involve in negative stuffs or whatsoever... I mean its just a waste of my time to have them come... having to put up a fake smile and pretend to be friendly and so on is just ridiculous!!!

Any suggestions to ask them stop bothering me? now, i just ignore their calls but i do feel its kind of rude... i'm thinking of changing my number as well....

HELP ME!

hope i don't get sued for this post...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Robin