Friday, April 2, 2010

Working experience

Well, as you all know, I was working at mph and I'd like to express the retartedness of the job.

Firstly, the pay is 750-epf which becomes 680. comparing to other jobs at mv, the pay is like a virus compare with the universe. How do they expect the staffs to survive with that sort of salary. I learned that my supervisor who had been working for a long long time only earns 17k every year. That would be 1400 a month. Even maxis part time staff earn more than he does...

Besides, the staffs are retarted too... They are nothing but pure workaholics. Imagine them arriving 10 minutes before work. No big deal perhaps. How bout arranging books for 8 hours even when the books are neat (the maximum time i take to arrange the books is just an hour)? They laugh at their own "jokes" even if its not funny at all. its like my class is

here

and theirs is...


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

here XD
ok, maybe not that much...

oh, and you will get to meet the so call "customers from hell". They'll ask you stupid stuffs and don't understand a simple "no"

eg:

me
them

"where is the cashier?"
(thats the first thing you would see when you enter the store. how can they miss it?-.-'')

"do you have xxxx book here?"
"err... no"
"I want this book, do you have it here?"
"no"
"this book is bout bla bla bla, do you have it?"
"NO!!!"
"so you don't have the book la? its about bla bla bla... Do you have the book?"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

And there is this friend of my supervisor. He is the real a*s hole there. He would bug you while you work asking if you want to have one night stand or have sex with prostitute and sluts... He will keep asking for your number and will harass you all the time. There was once that I seriously feel like punching him in his fugly face!!!


Arghh!!! Just glad that I do not have to work there anymore :) Can't wait to get back to study... Honestly, i miss studying la.... Or maybe i'm just missing my friends at school? hmm... Hopefully I can cope with my studies and all the best to those of you who are reading me blogggg :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Robin